Monday, November 9, 2009

My Quest for New Wheels
























In my search for new wheels, it was initially recommended by Roland M. that I look into the three-wheel OBM car (the first photo shown above) planned to be mass-produced in 2010 by GM. I scrapped that recommendation when I decided on a car that is sleek, agressive and captivating.
.
The car must possess sharp character lines, which mirror a bold stance; and developed with wind cheating aerodynamics. It must have a low roofline and with a pre-designed chiseled front to look more sporty. And when I drive the car, it must not only be adaptable to a straight line acceleration on smooth dry roads, but it must also possess a strong traction on curves and importantly when it hits wet or snow covered roads. This is a major change and a deviation from the mini-van I've been driving for years.
.
Since electrifying panels are ever present in cockpits of newer car models, I insist that the interior must have a sophisticated design that leans in the direction of elegance that provides dramatic lighting and generous personal space.
.
With the help of Vincent, my quest for a new car has ended. Now, I'm off to the desert to drive my ............ ohhhh.. Ba Ma Wheeler 328xi .......the ultimate driving machine!
.
My car advisor is Jack Polman. I recommend him highly - you can get in touch with him at the BMW Center in Ridgefield, Connecticut (Tel: 203-438-0471). Email him for advise, the address is jpolman@bmwofridgefield.com
.

4 comments:

  1. Ayna... I thought you were the one who was always opposed to a candy red colored car because of the Police radars for sleek red cars. I was shocked.. I thought I was looking at my "old" car which is still in my garage, last time I looked on Friday.. until I saw the BMW logo.. ha ha
    Arotz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a beemer fan myself, but had to give it up because our bangkok moo ban (subdivision) had lots of those sleeping policemen (or road bumps) all over the place. the clearance was so low the underside got scraped so often, unless my speed was under 1 mph. but performance-wise, it is the best of the (not so many) cars i've owned. enjoy it to the max! e

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking pretty sharp there, pops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many parents think homeschooling is the most effective option for educating a child, or at least is a better option than the local public school. This is often true, but it is still imperative that you make an informed decision by using the knowledge you have at hand.
    www.tgihealthcareprofessionals.com |

    www.hospitality-cushion.com |

    www.sugarloafanimalhospital.com |

    www.jackrabbithealth.com |

    www.healthcity-tiendaonline.com |

    ReplyDelete